Provides end user information technology support and escalates issues when necessary. Maintains user access for bank systems and applications.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize workload based on the overall workload of the IT Dept.
- Minimum of a two-year degree in an IT related fieldAbility to work independently to organize resources, set priorities, and follow projects through to completion.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft products including Microsoft Server and PC operating systems, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, DHCP, DNS, networking hardware, Sangoma Phones, VMware and SAN appliances preferred.
- Experience working in a multi-facility environment preferred.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
Specific Job Functions:
- Possess an IT security mindset and adhere to and enforce all policies and procedures.
- Responds to IT help desk system tickets and phone calls and provides solutions to end users remotely or in person.
- Ability to seek out the solutions to various issues and if needed work with vendors until an acceptable solution has been achieved.
- Assists in user desktop setup and deployment.
- Maintains user permissions across all IT systems and applications. User setups, changes, and terminations. Regularly auditing user access for appropriateness.
- Provides support for various layers of network security, including enterprise anti-virus, web filter and SPAM filter, Microsoft and third party patching as well as other platforms.
- Monitors the daily backup and recovery operations. Assists in resolving any backup errors.
- Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting functional and technical requirements regarding hardware, software, and various other applications.
- Ability to clearly document all required procedures and configuration changes to production systems.
- Works with vendors and other members of the IT team to implement, address, and coordinate new releases, upgrades, patches, and fixes.
- Monitors various systems within the network for security, efficiency, and performance.
- Assists in Disaster Recovery planning, events, and recovery of data.
- Works as a team player and supports all IT related and other business functions.
- Agree to stay informed of and comply with all laws and regulations relating to the employee’s job function.
- Other duties as assigned.
Non-Exempt, hourly position.
This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30pm with occasional required after-hours.