To Our Good Neighbor Bank Customers,
In light of the recent bank failures in California and New York you may be wondering about the health of our local banks. We want you to feel confident that your bank and your deposits are safe and secure.
- As a community bank, Wells River Savings Bank remains well capitalized and well positioned to continue to serve our customers and community. We were chartered 131 years ago and expect to serve this community for generations to come.
- As a community bank customer, you have access to our experienced team, and we stand ready to assist you with any of your questions or concerns. We take pride in our relationship-based business model and remain focused on building long-term trust with our customers.
- The safety and soundness of our institution remains a top priority and we will continue to maintain prudent risk management practices that support our strong capital levels.
- Nobody has ever lost a dime of FDIC-insured deposits up to $250,000. For those customers who have questions about whether additional insurance coverage is needed, we are ready and prepared to assist you in identifying whether additional insurance coverage is necessary and ensuring your deposit needs are met.
- If you have questions about your coverage or would like to learn more about FDIC insurance and how it works, we encourage you to access the following resources or give us a call directly at (800) 371-2361 or (802) 757-2361.
Where you bank is important, and we are proud to be Your Good Neighbor Bank.
Lorenzo S. Wilhite
President and CEO