Administers operation of the branch with both deposit and consumer lending services. Exercises control over the functions of the office with the emphasis on developing business in all product areas.
- Associate’s degree and two years related experience or four years related work experience.
- Knowledge of basic consumer lending policies and procedures gained through work experience or in house training.
- Good management and human resource skills.
- Background in financial institution operating policies and procedures, banking regulations, employee development and public relations
Specific Job Functions:
- Responsible for branch compliance with bank policies and procedures.
- Accountable for attaining branch performance objectives for business volume, deposits, consumer loan portfolio, and quality of audit reports.
- Supervises, schedules, coaches, and trains staff to ensure successful performance in areas of customer experience, internal service standards, and sales goals. Conducts staff professional development plans.
- Represents the financial institution in public relations activities, local organizations and community affairs.
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Participates in consumer loan origination activities directly.
- Provides a complete range of customer services at the financial institution, including account opening when needed, explaining available bank products and services, making referrals for mortgages, Investment services and commercial loans.
- Accepts responsibility to stay abreast of all Federal and State laws, and compliance regulations governing the bank in general, and as they pertain to the job function in particular.
- Responsible for the general upkeep of the facility and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
Full-time, exempt/salaried position
Wells River, VT
Wells River Savings Bank is a mutual savings bank with associates working in our seven offices in the Connecticut River Valley. We are an Affirmative Action EEO employer and provide opportunity for all, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, military service or obligation, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, HIV-positive status, crime victim status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable laws. We offer an excellent work environment while providing opportunities for our associates to learn and grow.